1. His name is Ryan.
2. He is 36 years old. (Only 10 years older than me)
3. His birthday is July 18, 1983.
4. His favorite color would have to be purple.
5. He loves video games.
6. He has a 10 year old son, his name is Blayde.
7. He’s LOVES Mexican food.
8. Slipknot is one of his favorite bands.
9. He’s blunt and to the point about shit.
10. He has super curly hair, and I love it!!
11. He hates pants.
12. He also hates DragonBall GT. (What’s wrong with him? That’s my favorite!)
13. He likes anime.
14. He likes the cold.
15. He’s a pretty damn good cook.
16. Secretly he’s a sweetheart. (At least to me he is.)
17. He likes beer.
18. He’s great with kids, and kids love him.
19. He has a bunch of tattoos and plans on getting more.
20. He’s very smart.
21. He loves to read.
22. He’s respectful.
23. He’s proud of his trophy collection on his ps4.
24. Doesn’t really drink soda, coffee, etc., stuff that has caffeine.
25. He’s funny as all hell.
26. Not a fan of sweets/chocolate.
27. He loves going to concerts. (Can’t wait to do that together)
28. He tells me constantly how much he loves me. (I can’t get enough of it)
29. He likes everything spicy. Nuff said.
30. He has the same music taste as me.
31. He’s traveled everywhere, I’m jealous.
32. He’s protective.
33. He roasts me, and I roast back. (Well…I try too)
34. He carries a rick and morty purse around. Haha
35. He drives a Jeep.
36. He lovesssss onions.
37. He’s honest.
38. He’s somewhat of a loner.
39. We work together.
40. He’s never been into cuddling, but he is now.
41. Even though he’s not a fan of sweets, he does like cheesecake.
42. He’s a good listener. (At least he listens to anything and everything I have to say) haha
43. Man, he’s nerdy as fuck.
44. His nickname? Big Poppa. Haha
45. He tries really hard, to make sure I’m happy. (He doesn’t have to try though)
46. He’s always surprising me with little gifts.
47. He has a nice beard.
48. He’s a great father.
49. Ryan, he’s truly an amazing boyfriend. He’s perfect.
50. He always says cute things back, even though that’s not his thing. ( he doesn’t have to, and I never expect him to, but when he does it makes my heart melt.)